• One at a time on the trampolines
• Trying a new trick? Ask a staff member for help and use a mat
• Take turns with others
• Always be aware of your surroundings
• Warm up before bouncing
• No double bouncing
• No shoes on the trampolines
• No food or drinks on the trampoline floor
• Leave shoes and other personal belongings off of the trampoline floor
• If near super tramp, make sure you're paying attention to the person on the trampoline
• Get used to the super tramps before trying tricks
• Stop your bounce over a few bounces
• Use throw mats on new and difficult tricks
• Bounce within your limits
• Dont land on your head or belly in the foam pit or air bag
• Make sure your landing is clear before jumping into the foam pit or air bag
• Communicate with others using the foam pit and air bag to avoid collisions
• Always be aware of your surroundings
Under the government regulations, we are required to adhere to the My Vaccine Pass on our trampoline floor. Our retail and reception area is a different modality and does not require use of the My Vaccine Pass. This means that in the retail and reception area masks and 1m social distancing is required. Adults and kids 12 years and 3 months or older fall under the requirements.
If you or someone you would like to jump with is unvaccinated, reach out to us about our options for private gatherings.
SITE is located at 1/15 Red Oaks Drive, Remarkables Park Town Centre, Frankton, Queenstown. Get directions in google maps here
There is no height, or minimum/maximum age limit. One of the best things about trampolining is that anyone can do it. We offer special programs like Mini Bouncers, that are aimed at kids under 5.
Following the trampoline manufacturer's safety standards, the weight limit to jump at SITE is 140kg.
At SITE you can jump in socks or bare feet. Special jump socks are not required as our high-performance trampolines do not have a slippery surface on them. We do however sell grip socks for $5.
We recommend comfortable clothing with some stretch, like gym or workout wear. Please don’t wear jeans with metal studs on them, as they can damage the equipment. You will also be asked to remove belts as buckles can get caught in the trampolines.
Absolutely! Trampolining is a very effective form of exercise. A few of the benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Increased metabolism and oxygen capacity
- Cardiovascular fitness: strengthens the heart
- Improved sense of balance
- It firms and tones muscles
- Jumping helps with coordination and motor skills
- It makes you smile and have fun!
We recommend booking online in advance to ensure you can jump during the session of your choice. Weekends and holidays are busy times and unfortunately, we cannot accommodate all walk-in customers if a session is sold out.
BOOK NOW to check availability.
If you are not able to make a session you have booked into, please contact us. If we haven’t heard from you within 3 hours of your session taking place, we will not be able to offer any refunds or transfers.
We recommend arriving 10 min prior to the session start time to check-in and listen to the safety briefing.
You will find open cubby holes, any small valuables can be left with reception.
Yes. SITE offers gift vouchers and multi-visit passes. The perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas or other celebrations for the person who has everything! These can be bought online or at our reception desk.
Absolutely. All jumping sessions are supervised by SITE's staff. Children under the age of 8 also need to be supervised by a parent or guardian on the trampoline floor. We have a viewing platform for anyone not wishing to jump so you can see what your kids or your friends are up to!
Yes. We have ample free parking at SITE.
Yes. SITE runs lots of different options of classes for both adults and children. Please see our programme pages for more information.